Highland’s Commissions Accounting is committed to ensuring agents, advisors, and financial professionals are compensated in a prompt and accurate manner. We work alongside carriers and internal teams to provide the highest quality customer service, explain the various payment cycles, and urgently answer all questions so that correct payments are made in a timely manner.
Who We Serve
We assist agents, advisors, and other financial planning representatives, as well as our internal sales teams, with understanding compensation as it pertains to timing, calculations, and accuracy.
How We Serve
Our goal is to be highly responsive to our customers, ensuring they receive accurate compensation by providing:
- Commissions schedules based on agent’s contracting level.
- Carrier cut off and frequency of payment guide.
- Timely posting of commissions received.
- Timely payments on completed cases.
- Commissions statements providing detail for payments made.
- Diligent problem solving to resolve any arising issues.
Who We Are
Highland’s Commission Accounting is led by a team of seasoned accounting professionals who pride themselves on responsive support and detail-oriented commissions solutions.
Vice President, Operations
Director, Commission Accounting
Senior Compensation Analyst, Technical Lead
Annuity Commission Accountant, Team Lead
Have questions? Contact us today at (855) HCB-4YOU or (855) 422-4968.