- 10 Great Habits for Working from Home
- Alliance for Lifetime Income: Consumer Research for the Market Volatility Phone Conversation
- Economic Update with Yale Professor, Robert Shiller
- Google: 8 Tips for Getting it Done When Working From Home
- Harvard Business Review: That Discomfort You’re Feeling is Grief
- Harvard Medical School – Coronavirus Resource Center
- Help Your Clients Stop the Bleeding
- How About Some Good News for a Change
- Morning Brew’s Guide to Living Your Best Quarantined Life
- Top Tips for an Effective Virtual Meeting
Recorded Webinars & Podcasts
- EasyLife – Your Answer to e-Applications | View webinar
- The Insurance Planning Legislative Update: SECURE Act with a CARES Act Quick Take – Podcast with Austin Jarvis, Highland’s Advanced Planning Attorney, and Steve Parrish, Co-Director of the Retirement Income Center for the American College of Financial Services | Listen to podcast
- Navigating the CARES Act of 2020 | View webinar
- Keeping the Focus on Clients During COVID-19 – Podcast with Jennifer Connelly of HCB and Chris Manci of Oak & Stone | Listen to podcast
- Insurance Planning Town Hall – Keeping Your Business Moving (Recorded April 7, 2020) | View webinar
- Economic Update with Phil Blancato, CEO & President of Ladenburg Thalmann – Asset Management (Recorded April 9, 2020) | View webinar
New Business Electronic Submissions
As more and more communities are limiting social interactions, we at Highland Capital Brokerage are here to support financial professionals with tools and resources that make it easier to work from home.
To make this transition as smooth as possible, we’ve compiled a list of carriers who will accept electronic applications and those who will not.
EasyLife is one of many tools that can help you do just that. Below you will find some helpful reminders and training on how to use Highland’s industry leading E-Application system. Highland can help you and your customers apply for most of the insurance products we represent through this system, and we are here to help with any questions you may have.
- Main Resource Page
- Available Drop and Accelerated Underwriting Carriers
- EasyLife FAQ
- Demo Videos
Easy Underwriting Options on EasyLife
The following grids contain the carriers, products, and processes that allow you to submit applications electronically and may allow your customers to get underwritten without the need for a paramed exam. These processes are officially Socially Distancing Approved.
EasyLife Marketing Flyers
Fast Track Your Apps!
Accelerated Underwriting offers the potential for no paramed exams or face-to-face contact, and you can get your client the coverage they need, usually within a few days. Click here to see our carriers’ offerings for possible no exam underwriting on your healthy clients to get them protected quickly!
As we all adapt to our new normal, many of the ways that we attract and convert prospective clients—such as educational workshops, seminar dinners, or face-to-face meetings—are suddenly off the table. But social distancing doesn’t mean you have no way to engage potential clients. In fact, getting in front of prospects now via well-run webinars is key to moving your business forward.
Despite social distancing and shelter-in-place orders, you can still have meaningful conversations with clients. Whether over the phone or through video conferencing platforms, you can provide clients a sense of security and control in such unprecedented uncertainty.
In the last few weeks, COVID-19 has caused a massive change to our country’s way of life. Not only have the financial markets been in constant flux, but everyday routines are turned on their heads.
As social interaction is restricted over the coming weeks, we must rethink how we conduct business. Face-to-face meetings are no longer an option, yet clients still want to be reassured of your commitment to them and their financial objectives, particularly during such uncertainty.