Continuing education (CE) should do more than just fulfill a requirement. It should help grow your skills and increase your revenue.
Highland’s Consolidated Educational Services (CES) courses do just that. CES, an approved provider of continuing insurance education in 49 states, as well as a national provider of continuing education for the CLU®, CFP®, and CPA designations, produces courses that are thoughtfully developed, engaging, and relevant. Taught by experienced professionals, each class focuses on real-world applications and provides actionable marketing resources to each participant post-course to help take your business to the next level.
In addition, courses are presented by members of our Sales and Advanced Planning teams, who are ready to partner with you to effectively apply the solutions and strategies you’ve learned.
Our virtual courses give you:
- 1-hour free CE credit, free to agents or advisors.
- Marketing resources upon completion to build your book of business.
- The opportunity for Sales and Advanced Planning support to effectively apply and structure solutions and strategies.
- Focus on different topics.
- Access to seasoned presenters for your events, seminars, national meetings and break-out sessions.
Courses are offered virtually and focus on various topics relevant to growing your practice. For the full library of CE credit courses and instructors, click here.
Register now for a 2021 virtual CE course and see the difference CES provides in helping you convert knowledge to revenue.
For questions about CES or to request a continuing education course be presented at your firm’s event or seminar, please contact Jennifer Festa at firstname.lastname@example.org.